Can Dogs Eat Grapes ?

Grapes are highly toxic for dogs, and so are dried grapes, more commonly known as raisins. Even one grape or raisin can be harmful to a dog and can cause a severe reaction or even be fatal. There’s a significant variation in sensitivity between dogs. Peeled grapes and seedless grapes are both harmful to dogs in any amount. If your dog eats a grape, or a raisin, you should contact your vet immediately.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *